The smart-me meters have one or more outputs which can be used as a pulse output or as a potential-free contact. Ex works these outputs are defined as pulse outputs.
Configuration as a potential-free contact
If the output is defined as a potential-free contact, any devices can be controlled on the smart-me cloud. The control can happen manual (on/off) or automatically (via the events and actions).
- Login to the smart-me website or to the smart-me app
- Select a meter and click on "edit".
- Click on "outputs" and select the desired output and configure it as "digital output"
- Now, you can give the output a name.
- You can define an action to be executed when the meter loses the connection to the smart-me cloud.
The potential-free contact is normally charged with 24Vdc or 230Vac. The maximum values are as follows:
Umax 350V (at I 50uA)
Pmax 550mW (permanent)