The smart-me module integrates the measured data of the energy meters L+G E450 and E350 into the smart-me cloud. No additional hardware is needed. The module uses the existing Wi-Fi network and connects directly with the smart-me cloud. This is the easiest option to analyse and optimise the consumption of energy with the help of a smartphone, a tablet or a computer in real time.
- Real time visualisation of power, accumulated meter reading (purchase and supply), tariffs 1 and 2 reactive power and reactive energy
- Automatic storage of meter readings in the cloud
- Storage and automatic synchronisation of measurement data in case of connection failures to the cloud
- Encrypted Wi-Fi connection directly to the smart-me cloud
- Contact output to control external devices
- The smart-me cloud enables extensive energy data management, automatic invoicing, remote controlling and alarms
- Easy installation using the free smart-me app available for Android and iOS
The battery can be removed after installation because the module is fed by the meter.
- Supported meters: L+G E450 and L+G E350 Interfaces with E35C module
- Operating voltage: provided by the energy meter
- Interface: WiFi, potential-free contact output
- Data storage: 2 months
- Firmware update: Available online
- Product certification: CE
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi security standard: WEP, WPA, WPA2 (personal)
- Size: 84 × 40 × 23 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- Temperature range: from −40 to +70 °C
- Installation: On or next to the L+G meter
Configuration of the Landis & Gyr CII Interface
The CII (customer) interface of the meter need to be enabled. Follow the instruction in the manual to get it working correctly.