The smart-me Plug is a high-accuracy energy and power meter, a temperature meter, a remote switch and a time switch controllable with the smartphone, tablet or computer. It's connected to your Wi-Fi network, so it's possible to analyze your energy consumption anytime and anywhere. If required, you can even switch on/off the current supply.
The Plug is available in a UK, EU and Swiss version.
- UK Version: 3000W (230V, 13A)
- European Version (Plug Type F): 3680W (230V, 16A)
- Swiss Version: 2300W (230V, 10A)
The smart-me Plug is a high quality (class 1) energy and power meter. In addition to power, the device measures energy, current, voltage and power factor. For optimal accuracy every device is calibrated at production. We guarantee an accuracy of 1% over the whole measurement range.
The smart-me Plug is also a temperature meter. You can analyze your current/past data from anywhere.
The smart-me Plug is also a remote switch. You can switch on/off the power remotely, using either your smartphone or from the web.
The smart-me Plug is also a time switch. You can configure on your smartphone when the plug should switch on/off the power.
- Voltage: 110V - 230 V
- Measuring range: 0.1-3680 W
- Measuring accuracy: 1 % (class 1)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: 10 A / 16 A
- Protection class: IP20
- Own Consumption: < 0.8W
- Dimensions: 95 x 54 x 29 mm (3.7 x 2.1 x 1.1 in)
Maximum Switching Current
- UK Version: 3000 W (230 V, 13A)
- EU Version (Plug Type F) Version: 3680 W (230V, 16A)
- CH Version: 2300 W (230V, 10A)